Structural Balance focuses on building a solid foundation of athleticism before progressing on to sport specific or higher intensity training. This programme is ideal for off season training or for someone returning back to training from injury.
The principles that form the core of this programme are:
- Improving range of motion to improve movement efficiency
- Solidifying that range of motion with stability work
- Strong core = Stable hips and shoulders
- Building general work capacity through aerobic conditioning and lactate threshold work.
- Improving maximal strength potential through hypertrophy based resistance training.
What this means is improved performance potential when progressing training and a reduction in the risk of injuries.
The programme comes in a PDF file format which can be downlaoded instantly. No physical products will be sent.